Old 17-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Registered User

Default Please identify these little perenials:

These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken March 17, 2009 at about 13:30
Old 17-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered User

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackpanther View Post
These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken March 17, 2009 at about 13:30
Ok for some reason I can not upload the photos ... but I will continue trying.
Old 17-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Registered User

Old 17-03-2009, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Blackpanther" wrote ...

These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I
need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could
you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I
would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early
spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the
United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken
March 17, 2009 at about 13:30

With Gardenbanter you have to post the photo to their site and then give us
a link. So, as this newsgroup is all about photos you may be better sending
your post and link to the Rec.Gardens newsgroup which is mainly populated by
your countrymen.
Alternatively come here direct, in OE go to Tools and click Newsgroups,
search for us, subscribe (it's free) and post away.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

..

Old 17-03-2009, 11:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Blackpanther wrote:
These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I
need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could
you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I
would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early
spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the
United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken
March 17, 2009 at about 13:30

You picture did not make it through. Give it another try
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

"You are never to old to play in the dirt"

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

Old 18-03-2009, 12:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:09:58 -0400, Bill R wrote:

Blackpanther wrote:
These small perenial flowers grow in a small patch next to my walk. I
need to replace the walk as required by my borough's ordaniance. Could
you please identify them and provide me with some transplanting tips. I
would hate to see them get destroyed. I know that they are an early
spring flower, and I am located in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the
United States. Thank you in advance for your help. The phots were taken
March 17, 2009 at about 13:30

You picture did not make it through. Give it another try

He/she is not posting via USENET but rather through a blog/website in the
UK.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington
Old 18-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post

With Gardenbanter you have to post the photo to their site and then give us
a link.
I hope this works for you. They are about midway down the page.
http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/v..._2009/Flowers/
Old 19-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
With Gardenbanter you have to post the photo to their site and then give us
a link. ..
One more try ....
http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/v...kpanther_2009/

[IMG] code is On

Chicago zone 5a exotic perenials? Maybe European berries [email protected] Edible Gardening 4 01-07-2005 07:42 PM
second year perenials dc Texas 1 05-03-2004 04:37 AM
second year perenials dc Texas 1 05-03-2004 04:29 AM
Perenials John Gardening 1 28-09-2003 09:02 AM
red perenials? Faye Tarzwell Gardening 8 29-08-2003 06:02 PM