GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   T. recurvifolia Closeup (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/183123-t-recurvifolia-closeup.html)

wendy7 30-04-2009 12:10 AM

T. recurvifolia Closeup

1 Attachment(s)
A closer view of the flowers, which are white & there is also a sort of
white
dusting on the sheaths of the inflorescences.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 30-04-2009 02:29 AM

T. recurvifolia Closeup

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:10:39 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

A closer view of the flowers, which are white & there is also a sort of
white
dusting on the sheaths of the inflorescences.
Cheers Wendy

Ah, so many wonderful pictures from you. I may never be able to visit
your garden in person, but through the numerous pictues I have saved
from your post, I feel that I have been there before.