GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help to identify please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/183465-help-identify-please.html)

Jimgentracer 10-05-2009 02:10 PM

Help to identify please

can anyone say what this flower is please?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Wolf K[_2_] 10-05-2009 06:10 PM

Help to identify please

Jimgentracer wrote:
can anyone say what this flower is please?

[image:
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w.../P1030670.jpg]

Thanks in advance for all your help

I assume the flower is about 1/2" across. I think it's vinca minor
(periwinkle).

HTH

wolf k.

Bob Hobden 10-05-2009 06:22 PM

Help to identify please

"Wolf K" wrote
Jimgentracer wrote:
can anyone say what this flower is please?

[image:
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w.../P1030670.jpg]

Thanks in advance for all your help

I assume the flower is about 1/2" across. I think it's vinca minor
(periwinkle).

I think it's Vinca major with the bigger leaves...
http://www.missouriplants.com/Blueop...ajor_page.html

--
Regards
Bob Hobden