GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I.D. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/183609-i-d.html)

MPM 14-05-2009 12:58 PM

I.D.

1 Attachment(s)
Could some one tell me what this flower is? Thanks

Wolf K[_2_] 14-05-2009 02:13 PM

I.D.

MPM wrote:
Could some one tell me what this flower is? Thanks

Looks like an impatiens. Just a guess.

wolf k.

Bob Hobden 14-05-2009 09:22 PM

I.D.

"MPM" wrote ...
Could some one tell me what this flower is? Thanks

The leaves behind are certainly Impatiens or "Bizzy Lizzy" the flowers look
different but may just be doubles which are not so common. Not as nice as
the usual single flowers IMO.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

MPM 14-05-2009 10:02 PM

I.D.

Thanks! You guys are a big help. I do beleive they are the doubles.