GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orange Epiphyllum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/183778-orange-epiphyllum.html)

wendy7 19-05-2009 01:02 AM

Orange Epiphyllum

1 Attachment(s)
This was starting to fade will try for another photo.
This is considered to be on the large size which is more than 6 inches.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 19-05-2009 05:11 PM

Orange Epiphyllum

On Mon, 18 May 2009 17:02:07 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This was starting to fade will try for another photo.
This is considered to be on the large size which is more than 6 inches.
Cheers Wendy

Three more beauties for my screen saver file. Love the orange.

joevan[_3_] 20-05-2009 11:23 PM

Orange Epiphyllum

On Wed, 20 May 2009 08:30:15 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Thanks JV, if you ever want the "big" pictures just let me know.
Cheers Wendy

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 18 May 2009 17:02:07 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This was starting to fade will try for another photo.
This is considered to be on the large size which is more than 6 inches.
Cheers Wendy

Three more beauties for my screen saver file. Love the orange.

I would love the large size. You may send it to my email.