GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   May31-C - 09A_2352_Lonicera.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/184325-may31-c-09a_2352_lonicera-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 01-06-2009 12:08 AM

May31-C - 09A_2352_Lonicera.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
Lonicera

Aka "honeysuckle vine". We have lots of wild honeysuckle here in
Pennsylvania, but this is some ornamental variety that came with the
house when we bought the place 20-years ago. This sits by our driveway
and it is very sweet smelling, but it also attracts aphids and I do
have to spray it to keep the little buggers under control. This shot
was without any macro attachments at the closest focus distance of the
lens.

Canon 1DmkIII; EF70-200mm f2.8L IS; 195mm; ISO-200; f8; 1/200-sec