GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   One of my pets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/184501-one-my-pets.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 06-06-2009 04:59 AM

One of my pets

1 Attachment(s)
This little ******* and his buddies are ruining my lawn and gardens. They
may all wind up in my stew pot one day soon.
--
Pat

John - Pa. 13-06-2009 12:14 PM

One of my pets

He takes a good picture, anyway. We have a young 2-year-old cat who
has been helping out with garden pests this year. We found a pile of
rabbit fur in the yard back in April, and this is the first season
ever that our lilies and phlox have been left untouched.
Unfortunately, cats "retire" early, so I don't expect this to last
long.