GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The “Energizer” Flower - 09A_3353_Patio-Dahlia.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/184526-%93energizer%94-flower-09a_3353_patio-dahlia-jpg.html)

John - Pa. 06-06-2009 11:19 PM

The “Energizer” Flower - 09A_3353_Patio-Dahlia.jpg

1 Attachment(s)
IMHO, if you want both "loads of flowers" and "easy", then its hard to
beat Dahlias. A lot of people go for the huge "dinner plate" style,
but I prefer the lower growing "border", or in this case, the
single-flowered "patio" style. This is the first bloom of the season,
and they will be in flower continuously now until the first
hard-frost. They are not hardy here in USDA Zone-6, so I do have to
dig them up in the fall, but then they will keep going and going
again next year to, like a certain bunny we know.

Canon 1DmkIII; EF24-105mm f4L IS; 105mm; ISO-200; f11; 1/640-sec
Canon 1D-mkIII
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;