GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My New Baby (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/184967-my-new-baby.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 20-06-2009 08:08 AM

My New Baby

I found this little orphan amongst my Epiphyllums.
AFAIK, I never deliberately planted it. It must have come in on some
cuttings that I purchased a few years ago.
But I've never seen it before.
Not as Showy as my Big Boys but pretty nonetheless.
Bob Williams

Maroochy 20-06-2009 08:35 AM

My New Baby

Bob Williams wrote:
I found this little orphan amongst my Epiphyllums.
AFAIK, I never deliberately planted it. It must have come in on some
cuttings that I purchased a few years ago.
But I've never seen it before.
Not as Showy as my Big Boys but pretty nonetheless.
Bob Williams

Beautiful, both the flower and the photo.

joevan[_3_] 20-06-2009 02:23 PM

My New Baby

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 00:08:13 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

I found this little orphan amongst my Epiphyllums.
AFAIK, I never deliberately planted it. It must have come in on some
cuttings that I purchased a few years ago.
But I've never seen it before.
Not as Showy as my Big Boys but pretty nonetheless.
Bob Williams

Nice, and a great find and photo.

Bob Williams[_3_] 21-06-2009 10:25 AM

My New Baby

Bob Williams wrote:
I found this little orphan amongst my Epiphyllums.
AFAIK, I never deliberately planted it. It must have come in on some
cuttings that I purchased a few years ago.
But I've never seen it before.
Not as Showy as my Big Boys but pretty nonetheless.
Bob Williams

Thanks, All for your encouraging comments
And Thanks, Wendy for the ID.
Bob