GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flowers - Orange-Osteospermum_6064.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/185639-flowers-orange-osteospermum_6064-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Donn Thorson 11-07-2009 10:26 AM

Flowers - Orange-Osteospermum_6064.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
I took this through a window with a 70-210mm lens fitted with an 2X
teleconverter. It gave the photo the appearance of an photo-realistic
painting. The Osteospermum close at night and very cloudy days, as shown
here.

Suzie-Q 12-07-2009 04:27 AM

Flowers - Orange-Osteospermum_6064.jpg (1/1)

In article
,
Donn Thorson wrote:

I took this through a window with a 70-210mm lens fitted with an 2X
teleconverter. It gave the photo the appearance of an photo-realistic
painting. The Osteospermum close at night and very cloudy days, as shown
here.

begin 644 Orange-Osteospermum_6064.jpg
[Image]

end