GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flowers - Rose-Mini_5823.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/185739-flowers-rose-mini_5823-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Donn Thorson 15-07-2009 11:58 AM

Flowers - Rose-Mini_5823.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)
A small rose after a rain...

Jim Carlock[_5_] 19-07-2009 05:05 PM

Flowers - Rose-Mini_5823.jpg (1/1)

"Donn Thorson" wrote...
:A small rose after a rain...
:

Grind up some banana peels. I used a blender in the past and
burnt out a blender. You can make the rose grow and surpass
the Guiness Book Of World Records for the world's tallest
rose...

You posted a beautiful picture(s). Specifically I wanted to
say that about the rose, but all except that fudged picture
are beautiful. Thanks!

--
Jim Carlock
Growing Roses In Saint Petersburg, Florida

Donn Thorson 20-07-2009 11:06 AM

Flowers - Rose-Mini_5823.jpg (1/1)

In article m,
"Jim Carlock" wrote:

"Donn Thorson" wrote...
:A small rose after a rain...
:

Grind up some banana peels. I used a blender in the past and
burnt out a blender. You can make the rose grow and surpass
the Guiness Book Of World Records for the world's tallest
rose...

You posted a beautiful picture(s). Specifically I wanted to
say that about the rose, but all except that fudged picture
are beautiful. Thanks!

Fudged picture? Hmmm.
-Donn

Jim Carlock[_5_] 20-07-2009 10:15 PM

Flowers - Rose-Mini_5823.jpg (1/1)

"Donn Thorson" wrote...
: Fudged picture? Hmmm.

Well, perhaps the actual picture was not so fudged... just the
posting of it ended up fudged. I tried to combine the 6 posts
and the picture ends up fudged or whatever you want to call it
when the news server does not present the picture properly.

Anyways, thank you.

Travis 21-07-2009 04:39 AM

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:15:55 -0400, Jim Carlock wrote:

"Donn Thorson" wrote...
: Fudged picture? Hmmm.

Well, perhaps the actual picture was not so fudged... just the posting
of it ended up fudged. I tried to combine the 6 posts and the picture
ends up fudged or whatever you want to call it when the news server does
not present the picture properly.

Anyways, thank you.

He didn't post any 6 part picture. They came through fine here. Your
newsreader may be fudged.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Jim Carlock[_5_] 31-07-2009 04:05 PM

Flowers - Rose-Mini_5823.jpg (1/1)

"Travis" wrote...
: He didn't post any 6 part picture. They came through fine here.
: Your newsreader may be fudged.

I won't argue. I did notice 1 to 6 of 14 parts though with the
following Subject: on 2009.07.15...

Flowers - Front Walk_6079 copy.JPG (01/14)

I noticed his admission as well. It's possible it's beyond my
abilities to interpret it all properly. I deny nothing.

--
Jim Carlock