GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   In my garden July 27 First sunflower of the year, planted by birds, from what was in the feeder.JPG (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/186122-my-garden-july-27-first-sunflower-year-planted-birds-what-feeder-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Just Plane Noise 29-07-2009 05:00 PM

In my garden July 27 First sunflower of the year, planted by birds, from what was in the feeder.JPG (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Just Plane Noise 29-07-2009 06:09 PM

In my garden July 27 First sunflower of the year, planted by birds, from what was in the feeder.JPG (1/1)

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:47:18 -0500, Sj wrote:

I have one of those ... a large bud but no flower
yet ... almost as tall as I am, in a pot w/ a blooming
lantana ... can't wait to see the bloom :)

Sj

The birds have planted SEVEN this year, and I must say they have doner
a very nice job on spacing. These huge plants grow in an inch of
woodchip mulch on top of plastic weed barrier--not much soil of any
kind. Remarkable (except when I need a towtruck to pull 'em out at
the end of the season, and I make different kinds of remarks!).