GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Camelia-6265 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/186319-camelia-6265-a.html)

Maroochy 05-08-2009 04:35 AM

Camelia-6265

1 Attachment(s)

Basketweaver 05-08-2009 05:45 AM

Camelia-6265

Beautiful photo, Barbara, as always.

Maroochy 05-08-2009 12:20 PM

Camelia-6265

Basketweaver wrote:
Beautiful photo, Barbara, as always.

Thanks Pam.

wendy7 05-08-2009 08:44 PM

Camelia-6265

Oh my goodness Barbara, such lovely shots.
Where have you been, haven't seen any new stuff here in a while?
Of course it is winter in your neck of the woods right?
Cheers Wendy

Maroochy 06-08-2009 01:01 AM

Camelia-6265

Wendy7 wrote:
Oh my goodness Barbara, such lovely shots.
Where have you been, haven't seen any new stuff here in a while?
Of course it is winter in your neck of the woods right?
Cheers Wendy

Thanks Wendy, I've been rather busy, plus I'm still proecessing photos I
took in England.
Yes it is winter here now.