GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   bee on flower side (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/186753-bee-flower-side.html)

paul[_2_] 22-08-2009 02:14 PM

bee on flower side

1 Attachment(s)
old dieing flower but they can still get some out of it

Bob Williams[_3_] 23-08-2009 11:04 AM

bee on flower side

paul wrote:
old dieing flower but they can still get some out of it

Hi Paul,
I am a sucker for close-ups in Macro mode.
It lets me see features of flowers, plants, insects etc., that I have
never noticed before.
Thanks for the treats.
Bob Williams

paul[_2_] 23-08-2009 05:23 PM

bee on flower side

thanks bob, its amazing wot detail can be picked up wot the eye cant see, im
realy getting into taking them now