Old 23-08-2009, 02:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Pye R on B (0/4)

On these late August late afternoons, dozens of bees at a time are on
my Joe Pye weed. Here are pictures of the plant, and one of its
visitors. I took these with my point 'n' shoot, which has to get real
close to focus this close, but the bees are so crazy about the Pye
that they aren't freaked out by a big Panasonic thingy hovering 4
inches away.
Old 23-08-2009, 11:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Just Plane Noise" wrote
On these late August late afternoons, dozens of bees at a time are on
my Joe Pye weed. Here are pictures of the plant, and one of its
visitors. I took these with my point 'n' shoot, which has to get real
close to focus this close, but the bees are so crazy about the Pye
that they aren't freaked out by a big Panasonic thingy hovering 4
inches away.

What encoding are you using? It's not the usual suspects like y-ENC.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 23-08-2009, 11:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:07:58 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Just Plane Noise" wrote
On these late August late afternoons, dozens of bees at a time are on
my Joe Pye weed. Here are pictures of the plant, and one of its
visitors. I took these with my point 'n' shoot, which has to get real
close to focus this close, but the bees are so crazy about the Pye
that they aren't freaked out by a big Panasonic thingy hovering 4
inches away.

What encoding are you using? It's not the usual suspects like y-ENC.

I tried joining some of them and got nowhere. Part of one and part of
another.
Old 23-08-2009, 04:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"joevan" wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Just Plane Noise" wrote
On these late August late afternoons, dozens of bees at a time are on
my Joe Pye weed. Here are pictures of the plant, and one of its
visitors. I took these with my point 'n' shoot, which has to get real
close to focus this close, but the bees are so crazy about the Pye
that they aren't freaked out by a big Panasonic thingy hovering 4
inches away.

What encoding are you using? It's not the usual suspects like y-ENC.

I tried joining some of them and got nowhere. Part of one and part of
another.

Looks all Greek to me. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

[IMG] code is On

Pye R on B trying again due to Agent hiccup yesterday Joe Pye in twilight sky.JPG (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 1 23-08-2009 11:38 PM
Pye R on B trying again due to Agent hiccup yesterday Joe Pye in twilight sky.JPG (0/2) Just Plane Noise Garden Photos 2 23-08-2009 11:38 PM
Pye R on B trying again due to Agent hiccup yesterday Flying fuzzy butt on Joe Pye.JPG (1/1) Just Plane Noise Garden Photos 0 23-08-2009 09:32 PM
Joe-pye weed Klee1516 Gardening 6 18-09-2003 01:02 AM
Joe Pye Weed Moll McCarty Gardening 0 15-06-2003 03:20 PM