Old 03-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered User

Default help what is this plant

hello im new to gardening and this plant arrived in my garden but i dont know what it is i would be very greatfull if anyone could help.It could be a large weed for all I know

It is growing fast, it has a bark like teture, its trunk? is about inch and a half in diam , the leaves are very soft, have a velvet feel due to hairs on leaf, it has not flowered. It has grown this big since Spring. To give you an idea of size the plant to the left is a Sedum (only know that as i planted it )

Old 03-09-2009, 10:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"witchwoopiggy" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

hello im new to gardening and this plant arrived in my garden but i dont
know what it is i would be very greatfull if anyone could help.It could
be a large weed for all I know

It is growing fast, it has a bark like teture, its trunk? is about inch
and a half in diam , the leaves are very soft, have a velvet feel due to
hairs on leaf, it has not flowered. It has grown this big since Spring.
To give you an idea of size the plant to the left is a Sedum (only know
that as i planted it )

[image:
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/p.../plant001.jpg]

[image: