Old 09-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Registered User

Default Bag Gardens

Wanted to express how much I love Gardening - This weekend I am going to get out with the kids and get them to create some Bag Gardens. Anyone ever heard of this concept? I think the great thing about this activity is that I am going to get my Kids to paint the Bags on Saturday and then Plant them on Sunday. My little girl keeps talking about and thought would hence share it with all the communitys' parents - as a something to do with your children before the end of the summer. Got this idea from the Send a Cow Charity (www.sendacow.org.uk) The Charity won a silver award at the Gardner's World Live 2009 and the Bag gardens were very much a part of it. Thanks send a cow - a donation made to you from my daughter Caitlin. Managed to get some pics of the Bag Gardens inspired of the back of what the Send a Cow Charity introduced ...

http://www.sendacow.org.uk

[IMG] code is On

Making Bag Gardens at Home SendACow United Kingdom 0 12-04-2010 04:33 PM
To Bag- or not to bag? Jos. Wheeler Lawns 25 10-04-2006 11:10 AM
To bag or not to bag 2 Gene Moon Lawns 1 13-06-2003 04:44 PM
To Bag or Not to Bag Gene Moon Lawns 3 09-06-2003 03:08 PM