GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   San Juan Capistrano mission (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/187518-san-juan-capistrano-mission.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 29-09-2009 11:26 PM

San Juan Capistrano mission

1 Attachment(s)

wendy7 30-09-2009 03:17 AM

San Juan Capistrano mission

Nice shot Pat, you caught the gardeners working! Also you can see why the
swallows
come back to Capistrano. There are all kinds of nooks & crannies for them to
build their
mud nests.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 30-09-2009 05:24 AM

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:17:15 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Nice shot Pat, you caught the gardeners working! Also you can see why the
swallows
come back to Capistrano. There are all kinds of nooks & crannies for them to
build their
mud nests.
Cheers Wendy
"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
m...

Yes, and I see at least one camera bearing tourista.

Bob Williams[_3_] 30-09-2009 10:36 AM

San Juan Capistrano mission

1 Attachment(s)
Nice Shot!
There are lots of Photo Ops at the Mission.
I couldn't resist shooting their beautiful Bell.
Bob Williams

Bob Williams[_3_] 02-10-2009 07:00 AM

Wendy7 wrote:
What a great shot Bob, keep up the good work.
Cheers Wendy
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Nice Shot!
There are lots of Photo Ops at the Mission.
I couldn't resist shooting their beautiful Bell.
Bob Williams

Thanks Wendy.
Last year I went to see the Swallows Return to Capistrano.
They were a week or two late, but the Mission is always there for some
photo ops. I'll try again next year but I'll call ahead to see if the
Swallows are watching the Calendar. ;-)
Bob