GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Closeup of same pic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/187778-closeup-same-pic.html)

wendy7 15-10-2009 12:17 AM

Closeup of same pic

1 Attachment(s)
Just to show all the bees!
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 15-10-2009 12:57 AM

Closeup of same pic

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:17:21 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Just to show all the bees!
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy, this plant grows outside where you live I guess. I wonder
if I could keep one here in Phila. I would have to bring it in for the
winters but it looks like fun. What do you think?

wendy7 15-10-2009 04:38 PM

Closeup of same pic

Hi JV, I don't know? It gets very big & likes to grab onto walls & fences
etc.
I suppose you could try containing it & of course you would have to if you
want to
bring it inside.
I will gladly send you a piece.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 15-10-2009 05:50 PM

Closeup of same pic

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:38:42 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Hi JV, I don't know? It gets very big & likes to grab onto walls & fences
etc.
I suppose you could try containing it & of course you would have to if you
want to
bring it inside.
I will gladly send you a piece.
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:17:21 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Just to show all the bees!
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy, this plant grows outside where you live I guess. I wonder
if I could keep one here in Phila. I would have to bring it in for the
winters but it looks like fun. What do you think?

I guess I could keep it contained and trimmed to come inside for the
winter. I will send you my addy if you don't have it. Thanks for the
offer.

joevan[_3_] 15-10-2009 07:15 PM

Closeup of same pic

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:50:05 -0400, joevan
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:38:42 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Hi JV, I don't know? It gets very big & likes to grab onto walls & fences
etc.
I suppose you could try containing it & of course you would have to if you
want to
bring it inside.
I will gladly send you a piece.
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:17:21 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Just to show all the bees!
Cheers Wendy
Hi Wendy, this plant grows outside where you live I guess. I wonder
if I could keep one here in Phila. I would have to bring it in for the
winters but it looks like fun. What do you think?

I guess I could keep it contained and trimmed to come inside for the
winter. I will send you my addy if you don't have it. Thanks for the
offer.

I was just wondering how fast it grows. I could leave a plant outside
and keep a few cuttings inside for the winter. I wonder.