GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phalaenopsis at sea. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/188041-phalaenopsis-sea.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 01-11-2009 08:34 PM

Phalaenopsis at sea.

I just returned from a 7-Day (Holland America) cruise to Mexico.
The dining tables were adorned with little Phalaenopsis orchid plants.
I placed mine in front of a window that placed the beautiful blue
Pacific as my background. Here is the result. I like it. Hope you do too.
Bob Williams

joevan[_3_] 01-11-2009 08:41 PM

Phalaenopsis at sea.

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 12:34:18 -0800, Bob Williams
wrote:

I just returned from a 7-Day (Holland America) cruise to Mexico.
The dining tables were adorned with little Phalaenopsis orchid plants.
I placed mine in front of a window that placed the beautiful blue
Pacific as my background. Here is the result. I like it. Hope you do too.
Bob Williams

A wonderful shot. So much brought out in the individual flowers.

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 02-11-2009 01:09 AM

Phalaenopsis at sea.

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
I just returned from a 7-Day (Holland America) cruise to Mexico.
The dining tables were adorned with little Phalaenopsis orchid plants.
I placed mine in front of a window that placed the beautiful blue
Pacific as my background. Here is the result. I like it. Hope you do too.
Bob Williams

What a great shot Bob! That's called "looking for shooting opps". Good job
grabbing this one.
--
Pat

Omelet[_4_] 03-11-2009 08:43 AM

Phalaenopsis at sea.

In article ,
Bob Williams wrote:

[Image]

Great art shot. :-) Thanks!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Steve[_2_] 04-11-2009 05:12 AM

Phalaenopsis at sea.

Bob Williams wrote:
I just returned from a 7-Day (Holland America) cruise to Mexico.
The dining tables were adorned with little Phalaenopsis orchid plants.
I placed mine in front of a window that placed the beautiful blue
Pacific as my background. Here is the result. I like it. Hope you do too.
Bob Williams

Thanks Bob, I love it!

Steve