GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Name? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/188140-name.html)

NanaWilson 10-11-2009 12:27 AM

Name?

1 Attachment(s)
Nana

joevan[_3_] 10-11-2009 01:26 PM

Name?

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:27:20 -0500, "NanaWilson"
wrote:

Nana

Posting the same photo 3 times will not speed up a reply.

NanaWilson 10-11-2009 03:13 PM

Name?

Sorry. Forgive me. I am older. It only showed up once on me machine:-(
Do you know the name?

Nana

joevan[_3_] 10-11-2009 06:58 PM

Name?

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:13:30 -0500, "NanaWilson"
wrote:

Sorry. Forgive me. I am older. It only showed up once on me machine:-(
Do you know the name?

Nana

.. .
wrote:

Nana

Posting the same photo 3 times will not speed up a reply.

Sorry I don't right off. Your posts are 1/2 hour apart roughly, and
the plant looks almost plastic. Someone may be able to help but it
eludes me.

wendy7 10-11-2009 08:41 PM

Name?

Hi Nana,
Can you give anymore info, has it flowered for you, is it succulent?
It is hard to tell with the lighting but it could be a type of Kalanchoe???.
Just a wild guess!
Cheers Wendy
"NanaWilson" wrote in message
Nana

Willi 10-11-2009 10:30 PM

Name?

"NanaWilson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Nana

That could be kalanchoe kewensis.
Greets Willi

Travis 10-11-2009 11:30 PM

Name?

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:13:30 -0500, NanaWilson wrote:

Sorry. Forgive me. I am older. It only showed up once on me
machine:-( Do you know the name?

Age has nothing to do with it.

I don't know the name of your plant.

Sorry.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Garrapata 11-11-2009 06:20 AM

Name?

Sorry. Forgive me. I am older. It only showed up once on me machine:-(
Do you know the name?

It's hard to tell from that picture. Can you get some from other angles?
Is it succulent? Does it form plantlets on the leaves? Has it flowered?
Might be one of the many forms of Bryophyllum or Kalanchoe

Willi is probably correct with K.kewensis
--

09=ix

Bob Hobden 11-11-2009 08:29 AM

Name?

"NanaWilson" wrote

I agree it looks like Kalanchoe x kewensis...see
http://public.fotki.com/PanosS/crass...e/bryophyllum/
and if you click on the first photo you will see the likeness.

I might add that a lot of the posters on Newsgroups are of a certain age
probably because Newsgroups themselves are just about the oldest part of the
Internet. So welcome.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Does your Garage do this sort of thing with your car?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZbQ_KOGBcQ

Jim Carlock[_5_] 11-11-2009 08:10 PM

Name?

"NanaWilson" nnaoj5 at hotmail.com wrote...
: Sorry. Forgive me. I am older. It only showed up once on me
: machine :-(
:
: Do you know the name?

No need for an apology. Many of the people here tend to send the
same reply to anyone that posts something three times. I only do
see one post though. These other people must be connected to a
buggy server that sometimes sends three replies to them? Haha.

Just consider it as a warm welcome greeting and nothing more,
and you will see that they ALL tend to show more appreciation to
you and they very soon forget all about three pics showing up.

Perhaps, if you want to get some fun out of this, just tell a
little fib(?) and tell them that the three pictures are all
different. If you want to make it true, change one pixel in the
picture and tell them truth.

--
Jim Carlock
More Than Five Senses