GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orange roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/188534-orange-roses.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 06-12-2009 12:11 AM

Orange roses

1 Attachment(s)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 06-12-2009 08:21 PM

Orange roses

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article ,
"Paddy's Pig" wrote:

begin Orange roses.jpg
[Image]

end

My living room, dining room and kitchen are peach and green. I
hope you wouldn't mind me making an 8" x 10" print of this and
hanging it in my house, would you?

Not at all. :o)
--
Pat

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 06-12-2009 10:26 PM

Orange roses

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message

My living room, dining room and kitchen are peach and green. I hope you
wouldn't mind me making an 8" x 10" print of this and hanging it in my
house, would you?

Not at all. :o)

Ya know what? I've recropped this shot and crammed in a whole lot more
resolution for you. I'm reposting an "a" and a "b" version (vertical and
horizontal) for you to choose from. Both are ideal for an 8X10 image and
will not require further cropping.

Images to follow.
--
Pat

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 08-12-2009 05:24 AM

Orange roses

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message

Thanks. You had another orange and green shot not long ago. I forget what
it was. Perhaps a single "yellow" flower with the green background?

Geez. That's hard Suzie. I've only bout a gazillion pictures.

Tell ya what --- if your service provider has pretty good retention, why
don't you key on my name and just scroll back through all the stuff I've
posted until you find it?
--
Pat

Suzie-Q[_3_] 09-12-2009 12:14 AM

Orange roses

In article ,
"Paddy's Pig" wrote:

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message

Thanks. You had another orange and green shot not long ago. I forget what
it was. Perhaps a single "yellow" flower with the green background?

Geez. That's hard Suzie. I've only bout a gazillion pictures.

Tell ya what --- if your service provider has pretty good retention, why
don't you key on my name and just scroll back through all the stuff I've
posted until you find it?

I'll see if I can do that.
--
8^)~~ Sue (remove the x to email)