GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ground cover (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/189107-ground-cover.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 13-01-2010 11:11 PM

Ground cover

1 Attachment(s)
Not on my yard. I saw it at the mall today and thought it looked pretty
nice. Not very fancy but nice anyway.
--
Pat

Bob Hobden[_3_] 13-01-2010 11:25 PM

Ground cover

"Paddy's Pig" wrote
Not on my yard. I saw it at the mall today and thought it looked pretty
nice. Not very fancy but nice anyway.

We have ground cover here at the moment, white fluffy stuff over ice! :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 14-01-2010 01:10 AM

Ground cover

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

We have ground cover here at the moment, white fluffy stuff over ice! :-)

Hah! Yeah I saw a satellite shot of your entire country the other day Bob!
Looks like every square inch is covered.
--
Pat

Bob Hobden[_3_] 14-01-2010 09:01 AM

Ground cover

"Paddy's Pig" wrote ...
"Bob Hobden"
We have ground cover here at the moment, white fluffy stuff over ice!
:-)

Hah! Yeah I saw a satellite shot of your entire country the other day
Bob! Looks like every square inch is covered.

It's not that deep everywhere but it's unusual for us so we don't have the
equipment to deal with it. Not seen it like this for decades.
Must admit I'm getting bored with it now but it's beginning to thaw a little
round here. Floods next?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden