GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dried leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/189438-dried-leaves.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 05-02-2010 08:49 AM

Dried leaves

1 Attachment(s)

Bob Williams[_3_] 05-02-2010 10:06 AM

Dried leaves

Beauty is wherever you find it.
Most people would just pass up that scene without giving it a second
thought.
But it's all right the Textures galore, shadow details, good
resolution and great lighting........I like it.
Bob Williams

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 05-02-2010 02:48 PM

Dried leaves

"Bob Williams" wrote in message

Beauty is wherever you find it. Most people would just pass up that scene
without giving it a second thought. But it's all right the Textures
galore, shadow details, good resolution and great lighting........I like
it.

Great! Makes me glad I didn't just keep on walkin'. Thanks Bob.
--
Pat Durkin (clovers)

http://tiny.cc/Z0EKR