Old 11-02-2010, 07:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Little white flowers - filled with rainwater

Attached Thumbnails
Little white flowers - filled with rainwater-little-white-flowers-filled-rainwater.jpg
Old 11-02-2010, 09:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Paddy's Pig" wrote:

begin 666 Little white flowers - filled with rainwater.jpg
[Image]

end

Very good, as usual.
I also like your work posted on the other groups!
-Donn
Old 11-02-2010, 11:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Donn Thorson" wrote in message

Very good, as usual.
I also like your work posted on the other groups!

Well thank you very much Donn! Nice to hear.
--
Pat Durkin (clovers)

http://tiny.cc/Z0EKR

Old 11-02-2010, 11:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:38:54 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 03:32:35 -0800, in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, "Paddy's Pig"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... "Donn Thorson" wrote in message
... ...
... Very good, as usual.
... I also like your work posted on the other groups!
... Well thank you very much Donn! Nice to hear.

I would like to know what are the other groups... I didn't get the little white flowers!

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

It was posted here with the others he posted today.
If you are using this eternal-september.org you can not download
picture, (binaries) it is a text only newsgroup.
Try this www.teranews.com
I have been using it for 12 years and never paid except for the small
amount of about 4 bucks just one time. Not a month but for a life
time.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:50:59 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:47:27 -0500, in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, joevan
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... It was posted here with the others he posted today.

I know.

... If you are using this eternal-september.org you can not download
... picture, (binaries) it is a text only newsgroup.
... Try this www.teranews.com
... I have been using it for 12 years and never paid except for the small
... amount of about 4 bucks just one time. Not a month but for a life
... time.

I get most of the pictures with eternal-september.org - only one or two here and there
escapes.

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Have you tried refreshing or downloading again?

Old 11-02-2010, 12:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Little white flowers - filled with rainwater - Little white flowers - filled with rainwater.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:03:20 -0500, joevan
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:50:59 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:47:27 -0500, in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, joevan
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... It was posted here with the others he posted today.

I know.

... If you are using this eternal-september.org you can not download
... picture, (binaries) it is a text only newsgroup.
... Try this www.teranews.com
... I have been using it for 12 years and never paid except for the small
... amount of about 4 bucks just one time. Not a month but for a life
... time.

I get most of the pictures with eternal-september.org - only one or two here and there
escapes.

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Have you tried refreshing or downloading again?

I am posting it from my files. Can you see it now. Apologies to Pat.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Little white flowers - filled with rainwater - Little white flowers - filled with rainwater.jpg (1/1)

Old 11-02-2010, 12:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:50:59 +0100, wrote:

[...]

Yes.

I am posting it from my files. Can you see it now. Apologies to Pat.

No... thank you for trying. But I subscribed to teranews in the
meanwhile; cross your fingers!

Old 11-02-2010, 12:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

[...]

You should be able to get them all without troubles. If you need help
let me know.