GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White orchid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190234-white-orchid.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 19-03-2010 07:27 PM

White orchid

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 19-03-2010 07:31 PM

White orchid

Sorry these are no longer available. Would you mind trying again.
Maybe its just teranews. I got the Orange Gerbera but not the orchid
pics.

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 19-03-2010 07:45 PM

White orchid

1 Attachment(s)
"joevan" wrote in message

Sorry these are no longer available. Would you mind trying again. Maybe
its just teranews. I got the Orange Gerbera but not the orchid pics.

That's weird. I can see it fine on Giganews. Here we go again...

joevan[_3_] 19-03-2010 08:34 PM

White orchid

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:45:05 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

Sorry these are no longer available. Would you mind trying again. Maybe
its just teranews. I got the Orange Gerbera but not the orchid pics.

That's weird. I can see it fine on Giganews. Here we go again...

Thanks, I got these two. Seems to me there was one called orchids.
They are very nice. Could you post the one called orchids.

joevan[_3_] 19-03-2010 08:35 PM

White orchid

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:45:05 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

Sorry these are no longer available. Would you mind trying again. Maybe
its just teranews. I got the Orange Gerbera but not the orchid pics.

That's weird. I can see it fine on Giganews. Here we go again...

That's an nice close up of a phal.

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 19-03-2010 09:29 PM

White orchid

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 20-03-2010 12:05 AM

White orchid

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:29:16 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

Thanks, I got these two. Seems to me there was one called orchids. They
are very nice. Could you post the one called orchids.

Thanks Pat, I hate to miss your shots. Teranews hiccuped or
something. Earlier I saw the two posts but when I tried to DL them red
xs showed up and then when I tried to post t\ they went by by. Oh well
I have them now. Thanks for the pair.

Wolf K[_2_] 20-03-2010 02:37 PM

White orchid

Paddy's Pig wrote:

Very nice.

Some people sneer at phalaenopsis, just because it's easy to grow. Weird
attitude.

cheers,
wolf k.