GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Look what I found Pat. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190396-look-what-i-found-pat.html)

wendy7 24-03-2010 11:37 PM

Look what I found Pat.

1 Attachment(s)

After talking to you yesterday about "Macros" I went outback with my trusty
Sony & Minolta lens & was taking a photo of leaves & this nest was under the
canopy
of the plant.
A hummer nest, if it was a snake it would have bitten me!!!
I have seen some young ones at out feeders, & was thinking about when they
fledged.

Not sure about the macro part of this though?
Cheers Wendy
Pss.....Posted previously under "Subject :- Macro Photography" & also many
thanks
for the hints.

joevan[_3_] 24-03-2010 11:42 PM

Look what I found Pat.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:37:04 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

After talking to you yesterday about "Macros" I went outback with my trusty
Sony & Minolta lens & was taking a photo of leaves & this nest was under the
canopy
of the plant.
A hummer nest, if it was a snake it would have bitten me!!!
I have seen some young ones at out feeders, & was thinking about when they
fledged.

Not sure about the macro part of this though?
Cheers Wendy
Pss.....Posted previously under "Subject :- Macro Photography" & also many
thanks
for the hints.

That has a beauty to it. Not an orchid but beauty it is.

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 24-03-2010 11:51 PM

Look what I found Pat.

"Wendy7" wrote in message

After talking to you yesterday about "Macros" I went outback with my
trusty
Sony & Minolta lens & was taking a photo of leaves & this nest was under
the
canopy
of the plant.
A hummer nest, if it was a snake it would have bitten me!!!
I have seen some young ones at out feeders, & was thinking about when they
fledged.

Not sure about the macro part of this though?
Cheers Wendy
Pss.....Posted previously under "Subject :- Macro Photography" & also many
thanks
for the hints.

That's MUCH better! Good job Wendy. :o)
--