GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   San Juan Capistrano - pink rose 237 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190420-san-juan-capistrano-pink-rose-237-a.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 25-03-2010 07:45 PM

San Juan Capistrano - pink rose 237

1 Attachment(s)
I always want to get as close to a flower as possible so I can use a short
lens. I wasn't able to do that with the flower shots I made yesterday at
San Juan Capistrano because visitors are instructed to stay on the paths and
not step into the flowerbeds. Consequently I had to made do with what I had
so I mounted my 200mm tele and shot from almost 7' away. Unfortunately the
quality of the image is degraded but they're not too awful.
--
Pat Durkin