GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Blooming Cactus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190425-another-blooming-cactus.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 26-03-2010 06:34 AM

Another Blooming Cactus

I am told that this cactus is a Teddy Bear Cholla.
One doesn't see green blossoms very often.
Bob Williams

joevan[_3_] 26-03-2010 11:29 AM

Another Blooming Cactus

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:34:45 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

I am told that this cactus is a Teddy Bear Cholla.
One doesn't see green blossoms very often.
Bob Williams

Beautuful. I do love the blooms of the cactus.

Bob Williams[_3_] 27-03-2010 07:03 AM

Another Blooming Cactus

wrote:

I am told that this cactus is a Teddy Bear Cholla.
One doesn't see green blossoms very often.
Bob Williams

Beautuful. I do love the blooms of the cactus.

Isn't it ironic that these fearsome looking plants produce some of the
most delicate and delightful blooms?
Bob