Old 27-03-2010, 07:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Field of Desert Wildflowers

An especially rich lode of Wildflowers at the Anza Borrego Desert near
San Diego.
Bob Williams

Attached Thumbnails
Field of Desert Wildflowers-field-wildflowers-m.jpg
Old 27-03-2010, 08:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
An especially rich lode of Wildflowers at the Anza Borrego Desert near
San Diego.
Bob Williams

That's great Bob. I've gotta get out before they're all dried up.
--
Pat Durkin

Old 27-03-2010, 08:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bob Williams" wrote
An especially rich lode of Wildflowers at the Anza Borrego Desert near
San Diego.

That's what I like, the Macro stuff is clever but a good scene saves a
thousand words.
Lovely Bob, well done.
Now I understand a little better the area near relatives who live there.
I'll have to get out and photograph the spring flowers around here now I
have a bit more time.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 27-03-2010, 12:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 00:57:48 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

An especially rich lode of Wildflowers at the Anza Borrego Desert near
San Diego.
Bob Williams

Wonderful. Thanks for posting.
Old 28-03-2010, 07:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Paddy's Pig wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
An especially rich lode of Wildflowers at the Anza Borrego Desert near
San Diego.
Bob Williams

That's great Bob. I've gotta get out before they're all dried up.

Next Saturday/Sunday should be about optimum.
The heavy rains we had in March should keep things moist for a while.
However, the cool weather associated with the rains delayed blooming by
about a week or two.
Bob

Old 28-03-2010, 07:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Bob Hobden wrote:

"Bob Williams" wrote
An especially rich lode of Wildflowers at the Anza Borrego Desert near
San Diego.

That's what I like, the Macro stuff is clever but a good scene saves a
thousand words.
Lovely Bob, well done.
Now I understand a little better the area near relatives who live there.
I'll have to get out and photograph the spring flowers around here now I
have a bit more time.

I'm usually more of a Close-Up guy than a Landscape guy but some scenes
just scream to be photographed. This is one of them.
Bob