GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bromeliad - Guzmania (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190484-bromeliad-guzmania.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 29-03-2010 09:38 PM

Bromeliad - Guzmania

1 Attachment(s)
I have not been a big Bromeliad fan 'til now. There always seems to be
filthy black residue on them but I know a lot of visitors to this NG like
them so I thought we'd give 'em a try. This is one of three we picked up
today. We'll get 'em in the ground and see how they do.
--
Pat Durkin

Bob Hobden[_3_] 29-03-2010 09:48 PM

Bromeliad - Guzmania

"Paddy's Pig" wrote ...
I have not been a big Bromeliad fan 'til now. There always seems to be
filthy black residue on them but I know a lot of visitors to this NG like
them so I thought we'd give 'em a try. This is one of three we picked up
today. We'll get 'em in the ground and see how they do.

Wouldn't they be better stuck up on a tree branch?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden