GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White Phaleanopsis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190603-white-phaleanopsis.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 03-04-2010 03:02 PM

White Phaleanopsis

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 03-04-2010 08:00 PM

White Phaleanopsis

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:02:42 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"

I like the white best. Great shots tho, all of them.

wendy7 04-04-2010 06:38 AM

White Phaleanopsis

Great shots Pat now wondering where you found these beautiful orchids?
Cheers Wendy

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 04-04-2010 08:20 AM

White Phaleanopsis

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Great shots Pat now wondering where you found these beautiful orchids?
Cheers Wendy

They're growing at Sherman Gardens and Library, Corona Del Mar. If you
visit there's a great restaurant there for lunch after you've done your
self-guided tour.
--
Pat Durkin

wendy7 04-04-2010 06:01 PM

White Phaleanopsis

Oh I have never been there, don't get out much.
Don't forget try to visit SanDiego Wild Animal Park Zoo, a double dose of
subjects for you. Animals & JUngle Cactus house (Best blooms in May).
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/CF/plants...tail.cfm?ID=28
Would love to see what you do with your camera.
Cheers Wendy

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 04-04-2010 07:17 PM

White Phaleanopsis

"Wendy7" wrote in message

Oh I have never been there, don't get out much.

Don't forget try to visit SanDiego Wild Animal Park Zoo, a double dose of
subjects for you. Animals & JUngle Cactus house (Best blooms in May).
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/CF/plants...tail.cfm?ID=28

Would love to see what you do with your camera.

So would I but I doubt it'll ever happen. I like zoos myself but my wife
hates 'em with a passion. Since she's my usual traveling companion I don't
think we'll make it. :o(
--
Pat Durkin

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 04-04-2010 07:25 PM

White Phaleanopsis

"Wendy7" wrote in message

Oh I have never been there, don't get out much.

If you're a little ways inland from Dana Point, Corona Del Mar is not far
from you. The place is located on the south side of PCH at approximately
Macarthur Blvd. The entrance is on the back side and there's lots of
parking.
--
Pat Durkin