GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   White Phals - Easter 031 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190646-white-phals-easter-031-a.html)

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 05-04-2010 08:37 PM

White Phals - Easter 031

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 05-04-2010 09:03 PM

White Phals - Easter 031

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:37:19 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
Such serenity. I love the sublime beauty of this photo.

wendy7 05-04-2010 09:56 PM

White Phals - Easter 031

Very nice Pat, Did your wife do easter dinner? I want to get that
cabbage recipe that you took on St. Patrick's day? I saw the photo
somewhere
& it looks wonderful.
Cheers Wendy

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 05-04-2010 10:51 PM

White Phals - Easter 031

wrote:
Such serenity. I love the sublime beauty of this photo.

I confess I do too. :o)
--
Pat Durkin

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 05-04-2010 10:56 PM

White Phals - Easter 031

"Wendy7" wrote in message

Very nice Pat, Did your wife do easter dinner?

She helped but my sister-in-law did most of it.

I want to get that cabbage recipe that you took on St. Patrick's day? I
saw the photo somewhere & it looks wonderful.

My daughter did that, along with slow-cooked corned beef. I don't have the
recipe but I'll get it. It was fabulous.
--
Pat Durkin

Paddy's Pig[_3_] 05-04-2010 11:10 PM

White Phals - Easter 031

1 Attachment(s)
"Wendy7" wrote in message

Very nice Pat, Did your wife do easter dinner? I want to get that
cabbage recipe that you took on St. Patrick's day? I saw the photo
somewhere & it looks wonderful.

You mean this stuff? I called my kid but she was out. Just looking at the
picture you could almost figure out what she's got in it but I'll get it all
in writing and let you know. I see some prosciuto in there. White onions,
string beans, I think there were some leeks somewhere too. Green pepper,
extra virgin olive oil, spices. Mmmmm.
--
Pat Durkin

wendy7 05-04-2010 11:46 PM