GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bougainvillea Ablaze (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/190963-bougainvillea-ablaze.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 21-04-2010 09:46 AM

Bougainvillea Ablaze

My Bougainvillea are strange.
Some years they bloom like crazy, some years not so much.
This year, they are spectacular.
They covered my garden arch so densely that I fear for its stability.
Bob Williams

Maroochy 21-04-2010 10:35 AM

Bougainvillea Ablaze

Bob Williams wrote:
My Bougainvillea are strange.
Some years they bloom like crazy, some years not so much.
This year, they are spectacular.
They covered my garden arch so densely that I fear for its stability.
Bob Williams

That certainly is a wonderful display.

joevan[_3_] 21-04-2010 11:41 AM

Bougainvillea Ablaze

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 01:46:29 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

My Bougainvillea are strange.
Some years they bloom like crazy, some years not so much.
This year, they are spectacular.
They covered my garden arch so densely that I fear for its stability.
Bob Williams

Incredibly beautiful. The ice plants seem like a continous wavy sea of
bloom.

Bob Williams[_3_] 22-04-2010 09:31 AM

Bougainvillea Ablaze

Maroochy wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:
My Bougainvillea are strange.
Some years they bloom like crazy, some years not so much.
This year, they are spectacular.
They covered my garden arch so densely that I fear for its stability.
Bob Williams

That certainly is a wonderful display.

This year is by no means typical. The display, this year is much more
dense than normal.
Friends come to have their pictures taken under the "Bougainvillea Arch"
Bob

Bob Williams[_3_] 23-04-2010 08:04 AM

Bougainvillea Ablaze

wrote:

My Bougainvillea are strange.
Some years they bloom like crazy, some years not so much.
This year, they are spectacular.
They covered my garden arch so densely that I fear for its stability.
Bob Williams

Incredibly beautiful. The ice plants seem like a continous wavy sea of
bloom.

Indeed they do. And a picture simply cannot capture the color, texture
and the overall impact of the flower cover.
Bob