GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Red Epi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/191122-another-red-epi.html)

Bob Williams[_3_] 26-04-2010 10:54 PM

Another Red Epi

I've had this Epi for 5 years. It is a reliable bloomer and the bloom is
large and very pretty...BUT... It is no match for the Iridescent Epi
that I posted a few days ago, but beautiful nontheless.
I used the black poster board technique to get the jet black background.
Bob Williams

NanaWilson 27-04-2010 02:28 AM

Another Red Epi

WOW!! Bob, you have out done yourself!! That is one spectacular shot!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Nana ........nicely done

Maroochy 27-04-2010 02:54 AM

Another Red Epi

Bob Williams wrote:
I've had this Epi for 5 years. It is a reliable bloomer and the bloom
is large and very pretty...BUT... It is no match for the Iridescent
Epi that I posted a few days ago, but beautiful nontheless.
I used the black poster board technique to get the jet black
background. Bob Williams

Beautiful Bob, it's worthy of hanging on a wall. :-)

Bob Williams[_3_] 27-04-2010 08:18 AM

Another Red Epi

Maroochy wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:
I've had this Epi for 5 years. It is a reliable bloomer and the bloom
is large and very pretty...BUT... It is no match for the Iridescent
Epi that I posted a few days ago, but beautiful nontheless.
I used the black poster board technique to get the jet black
background. Bob Williams

Beautiful Bob, it's worthy of hanging on a wall. :-)

Thanks, Barbara.
My wife thinks so too.
She grew it from a cutting at least 5 years ago.
Bob

Bob Williams[_3_] 27-04-2010 08:20 AM

Another Red Epi

Epiphyllums are so showy and delicate that it's hard to take a bad shot.
Thanks for the compliment though.
Bob