Old 30-04-2010, 10:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Humongous Epi.

This Epi is my piece de resistance.
It is 9+ inches in diameter!! The biggest I've ever grown.
It also has an array of Iridescent Red colors that simply cannot be
reproduced on a monitor or print. I used the black poster board
technique again for the background and it makes the colors "pop".
Bob Williams

Attached Thumbnails
Humongous Epi.-epi-9-inch-m.jpg
Old 30-04-2010, 12:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On 30/04/2010 05:23, Bob Williams wrote:
This Epi is my piece de resistance.
It is 9+ inches in diameter!! The biggest I've ever grown.
It also has an array of Iridescent Red colors that simply cannot be
reproduced on a monitor or print. I used the black poster board
technique again for the background and it makes the colors "pop".
Bob Williams

very nice. I can see why people can become addicted to growing these
things. ;-)

wolf k.

Old 30-04-2010, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
This Epi is my piece de resistance.
It is 9+ inches in diameter!! The biggest I've ever grown.
It also has an array of Iridescent Red colors that simply cannot be
reproduced on a monitor or print. I used the black poster board
technique again for the background and it makes the colors "pop".
Bob Williams

Ye gads what a monster!

Very nice Bob.
--
Pat Durkin

Old 01-05-2010, 07:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Wolf K wrote:
On 30/04/2010 05:23, Bob Williams wrote:
This Epi is my piece de resistance.
It is 9+ inches in diameter!! The biggest I've ever grown.
It also has an array of Iridescent Red colors that simply cannot be
reproduced on a monitor or print. I used the black poster board
technique again for the background and it makes the colors "pop".
Bob Williams

very nice. I can see why people can become addicted to growing these
things. ;-)

wolf k.

Yes!
They are my favorite flower.
Each year I wait for them to start blooming. Guess I'm an addict.
Too bad they only last a day or two.
But not to worry because every day or so there will be another bloom to
replace the expired one.
Bob
Old 01-05-2010, 07:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Paddy's Pig wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
This Epi is my piece de resistance.
It is 9+ inches in diameter!! The biggest I've ever grown.
It also has an array of Iridescent Red colors that simply cannot be
reproduced on a monitor or print. I used the black poster board
technique again for the background and it makes the colors "pop".
Bob Williams

Ye gads what a monster!

Very nice Bob.

Thanks Pat.
I have observed that for a given plant, all other things being equal,
the older the plant is, the bigger the blooms.
This guy is 8-10 years old.

[IMG] code is On

Epidendrum magnoliae (syn. Epi. conopseum) prem_s Orchids 0 04-07-2004 08:03 AM
Epi. Plastic Doll Diana Kulaga Orchids 19 19-01-2004 07:34 PM
Epi. cinnabarinum Diana Kulaga Orchids 9 04-12-2003 09:42 PM
Epi. parksonianum Sekanek Orchids 0 30-05-2003 04:10 PM
Epi. vs. Enc? Diana Kulaga Orchids 3 24-02-2003 03:53 PM