GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another one (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/191382-another-one.html)

wendy7 08-05-2010 10:37 PM

Another one

1 Attachment(s)
This pink not quite as huge.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 08-05-2010 11:52 PM

Another one

On Sat, 8 May 2010 14:37:31 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This pink not quite as huge.
Cheers Wendy

They are wonderful. A question for you. I notice a yellow tinge in
the leaves. I guess that is normal at times. I have some on mine and
was wondering if I should prune them. It is normal.

wendy7 09-05-2010 02:01 AM

Another one

Thanks JV, I would cut the section once it goes brown or if it is soft &
spreading then the
the whole leaf part. Put some cinnamon on the cut part.
Some of my plants got too much sun & that will make them a bit yellow.
Cheers Wendy