Old 09-05-2010, 10:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Strawberries.

Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams

Old 09-05-2010, 01:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 09 May 2010 02:21:35 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams

From your garden? Those are perfect looking. I had some just the other
day. Instead of ice cream I use bananas. I peel a few put then in the
freezer overnight and then thru my heavy duty machine which pulps
anything that goes in it. The bananas come out tasting a lot like ice
cream without the vein clogging fat etc. It is pretty good too.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams

Wow! Bob you're really getting there!
--
Paddy's Pig

Old 09-05-2010, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams

From your garden? Those are perfect looking. I had some just the other
day. Instead of ice cream I use bananas. I peel a few put then in the
freezer overnight and then thru my heavy duty machine which pulps
anything that goes in it. The bananas come out tasting a lot like ice
cream without the vein clogging fat etc. It is pretty good too.

I wish I could grow berries like that!
I got these from Costco. ($5 for 4 pounds!!!)
These commercial growers have a bunch of tricks up their sleeve to get
such large and perfect looking berries.
I've tried growing strawberries several times but mine always are about
1/2-1/3 as big as these beauties, but their flavor is even better.

I like your idea of using frozen banana puree in place of ice cream.
I just recently bought one of those high-powered blenders (Blendtec) and
I really like it. As much as I love Haagen Dazs ice cream I know that
the fats are terrible for my already high cholesterol and triglycerides.
Strawberries and frozen banana puree sounds like a win-win combination.
Bob
Old 09-05-2010, 10:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams

From your garden? Those are perfect looking. I had some just the other
[...]

Eat it immediately after processing. I will go now and get some
strawberries for my sweet tooth and do the win-win combo.
A wonderful lady at the gym clued me in on the frozen banana. She is
so perfect in form and such a nice 60ish year old lady. She brings in
quart jars of pulped veggies etc to the gym everyday. I found out
about the machines from her. She said she uses an omega but I found a
champion real cheap 50 bucks and 20 for shipping. It was used but it
works great. I clean it immediately after each use and it sure has
been a help to me. I ran 2.3 miles today on the treadmill in 32
minutes, a distance and time record for me so far. My max was 1.5
miles in 22 min's and once I did a mile in a little less than 10
min's.
I will be 68 in November and looking forward to doing 4 miles in an
hour by then. I lost 2 pounds since going on my raw veggie diet of
cabbage, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, fresh corn etc all put thru
that machine. Doesn't taste bad at all. And I think of Jack Lalane who
said he didn't eat anything that tasted too good. He is about a 100 a
still going along well.
I am going for a general heart stress test on Tuesday ( just for the
record, no problems} and I am not worried about doing the treadmill
test.

Old 09-05-2010, 10:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Paddy's Pig wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams

Wow! Bob you're really getting there!

I've been playing around with store bought stuff to see what else
interesting I could do with the black background.
The black background is easy to SELECT in Photoshop and to replace with
something else. I chose a Blue Gradient for tis berry.
All kinds of other backgrounds are posible too, but you've got to start
somewhere.
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Strawberries.-strawberry-blu-bkg.jpg
Old 10-05-2010, 12:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 09 May 2010 14:44:34 -0700, Bob Williams
wrote:

Paddy's Pig wrote:
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams

Wow! Bob you're really getting there!

I've been playing around with store bought stuff to see what else
interesting I could do with the black background.
The black background is easy to SELECT in Photoshop and to replace with
something else. I chose a Blue Gradient for tis berry.
All kinds of other backgrounds are posible too, but you've got to start
somewhere.
Bob

I had some today with banana. I mixed them in the Champion machine and
it was very nice. Your strawberry picture is wonderful. Sort of
ethereal.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams
From your garden? Those are perfect looking. I had some just the other
[...]

Hi JV,
I just tried the frozen Banana puree, with and without strawberries.
God! It was wonderful both ways
I had to add a little milk to give the blender some more volume to work
with and blend smoothly.
Then I tried using Atkins Vanilla Shake instead of milk.
OMG! I thought I died and went to heaven.
I'll never think of ice cream in the same way again.
Worth a try for you.
Atkins is a High Protein / Low Carbohydrate / V.Low Sugar Diet drink.
See:
http://www.amazon.com/Atkins-Vanilla...f=pd_sim_hpc_1
You can buy the Atkins Vanilla Shake at Walmart. They have the best prices.
Thanks for the Tip.
Bob

P.S.
I tried contacting you at your e-mail address but it didn't work.
Is there something I have to add or delete to your address make it work?
Old 11-05-2010, 11:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

Just add a little Haagen Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream and you have pure Nirvana.
Bob Williams
From your garden? Those are perfect looking. I had some just the other
[...]

here is my addy just tale out the bull
or two and it will get to me. Other particulars then.

[IMG] code is On

Moving Strawberries Lilac Edible Gardening 1 03-06-2003 05:44 PM
strawberries? H United Kingdom 6 21-02-2003 08:33 PM
Question about strawberries! Claude Gardening 5 06-02-2003 12:48 PM
Indian Strawberries again JLee United Kingdom 3 21-11-2002 02:33 PM
Strawberries? Dwayne United Kingdom 0 16-10-2002 02:27 PM