GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hello from Southern California (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/191993-hello-southern-california.html)

Fouquieria 06-06-2010 07:32 PM

Hello from Southern California

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

I've been an original member of growingontheedge and before that the ukoasis. I thought I would expand my horizons.

I garden here in a suburb of San Diego :

Landscaping Pictures & Ideas: Steep-n-Rocky

I use to post a lot, but lately I seem to do more reading on these message boards. Periodically I like to post pics of something new blooming.

-Ron-

M Froggatt 06-06-2010 07:48 PM

Hi Ron,

Just taken a look at your other photographs, absolutely stunning garden and plants of such colour.

Thank you for sharing.

Fouquieria 12-06-2010 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry, I've haven't responded sooner. My computer died the day after I registered on this site. Now I'm using my old one which isn't always compatible with some sites.

-Ron-

wendy7 14-06-2010 05:14 PM

Hello from Southern California

Hi there Ron, It's good to hear from you and I love your garden.
Amazing size of plants, cacti, succulents etc. You should have tours to
see
your place.
I live about 50 miles north of you, about 7 miles from the ocean.
My loves are orchids & Tillandsias but have just started getting intrigued
with
succulents.
Anyway looking forward to more pics & hope we can stay connected with this
wonderful group.
Cheers Wendy

--
Fouquieria

Garrapata 14-06-2010 07:16 PM

Hello from Southern California

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:40:31 -0400, Fouquieria
wrote:

Sorry, I've haven't responded sooner. My computer died the day after I
registered on this site. Now I'm using my old one which isn't always
compatible with some sites.

Sigh - I just went through replacing a computer and being forced to
learn a little about Win7.
That's a nice Aloe. I don't think I've seen that kind of flower spike on
an Aloe before. Do you know the species?
--

09=IX