GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hoya carnosa 3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192062-hoya-carnosa-3-a.html)

wendy7 09-06-2010 01:21 AM

Hoya carnosa 3

1 Attachment(s)
Hoya carnosa propped up for the photo.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 09-06-2010 11:57 AM

Hoya carnosa 3

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:24:10 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Hi there JV, I have not noticed any fragrance but then I have a bad nose!
The plants take a long time to bloom & like to get rootbound so plant it in
small pot.
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:21:38 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Hoya carnosa propped up for the photo.
Cheers Wendy

Hi, Wendy. I would like to know if the smell from the Hoya is a nice
one or too sweet. Do you like the smell of them. I was told by the
plant tender at the gym that they are too smelly. I have rooted one
recently and it has not yet started to put out new growth. It has lots
of roots and it will probably take a while to go.

Sorry about the old sniffer. With all those beauties, I hope you can
smell some of the nice ones. I will keep it in the small pot I started
the roots in and just add that pot to a larger one with something to
keep it upright.