GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Especially 4 Garrapat (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192123-especially-4-garrapat.html)

wendy7 12-06-2010 06:55 AM

Especially 4 Garrapat

I found this link of an outfit in Australia with a terrific website.
I especially like the way he has the picture thumnail of the plant
and if you point over it, another image shows the flowers, if any.

Be sure to check the Garden it is amazing!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 12-06-2010 02:22 PM

Especially 4 Garrapat

Here's the link!!!!

http://www.littleglory.com.au/Nurser...sliststoz.html

joevan[_3_] 12-06-2010 02:51 PM

Especially 4 Garrapat

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I found this link of an outfit in Australia with a terrific website.
I especially like the way he has the picture thumnail of the plant
and if you point over it, another image shows the flowers, if any.

Be sure to check the Garden it is amazing!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,
Cheers Wendy

An Interesting and informative site. I guess they don't sell from that
page. Yes and the garden pictures are wonderful.

Bob Hobden[_3_] 12-06-2010 04:58 PM

Especially 4 Garrapat

"Wendy7" wrote
Here's the link!!!!

http://www.littleglory.com.au/Nurser...sliststoz.html

That is one to Bookmark, very useful, thanks Wendy.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Garrapata 12-06-2010 05:36 PM

Especially 4 Garrapat

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 06:22:45 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Here's the link!!!!

http://www.littleglory.com.au/Nurser...sliststoz.html

]Good one. They certainly have most of the common stuff.
]I'm not sure about all of the names - Ledebouria/Scilla and lumping
Kalanchoe with Bryophyllum but with the DNA analysis being done now most
of what learned 30 years ago has changed.
--

09=IX