GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My new garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192165-my-new-garden.html)

NanaWilson 15-06-2010 03:18 AM

My new garden

1 Attachment(s)

ezylala 28-06-2010 06:44 AM

You need to spice up more on your garden. It's a good start for you. Transfer it in front of your house so that you can’t forget watering it.

NanaWilson 29-06-2010 11:19 PM

My new garden

Thanks I have flower gardens in my very small front yard. The back is the
only space I have (live within the city) for my veggies!

Nana

--
ezylala