GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It's going to be red or pink - DSC_3375a.jpg (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192281-its-going-red-pink-dsc_3375a-jpg-0-1-a.html)

joevan[_3_] 23-06-2010 01:45 AM

It's going to be red or pink - DSC_3375a.jpg (0/1)

How soon I don't know. Maybe in a few days?

Willi 23-06-2010 03:55 PM

"joevan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How soon I don't know. Maybe in a few days?

It'll be definitely pink. Nice photograph btw. The blossom will open soon.

wendy7 23-06-2010 08:23 PM

It's going to be red or pink - DSC_3375a.jpg (0/1)

Any day now JoeVan, I just went to check to see if I have any late bloomers
& lo & behold.
There is one small bud & a flower that bloomed out that I missed!
So if this is a leaf cutting you got from me, then it could be one of two.
If it opens to a pastel orangy pink then it's Epiphyllum Letty May
If pastel silvery pink then it is Epiphyllum Serena.
Looking forward to seeing your flower.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 23-06-2010 09:04 PM

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:23:23 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Any day now JoeVan, I just went to check to see if I have any late bloomers
& lo & behold.
There is one small bud & a flower that bloomed out that I missed!
So if this is a leaf cutting you got from me, then it could be one of two.
If it opens to a pastel orangy pink then it's Epiphyllum Letty May
If pastel silvery pink then it is Epiphyllum Serena.
Looking forward to seeing your flower.
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
How soon I don't know. Maybe in a few days?

Thanks Wendy and Willi. I will be taking photos of it each day now.