GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Tillandsia & Test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192502-another-tillandsia-test.html)

Wendy7teranews.com 05-07-2010 12:55 AM

Another Tillandsia & Test

1 Attachment(s)
This one is Tillandsia edithae.

Wondering if these photos are showing up here as I don't see them, just
signed up
with TeraNews?
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 05-07-2010 01:13 AM

Another Tillandsia & Test

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 16:55:15 -0700, "Wendy7teranews.com"
wrote:

This one is Tillandsia edithae.

Wondering if these photos are showing up here as I don't see them, just
signed up
with TeraNews?
Cheers Wendy

So pretty. That gray really sets off the red flower.

Maroochy[_3_] 05-07-2010 01:34 AM

Another Tillandsia & Test

Wendy7teranews.com wrote:
This one is Tillandsia edithae.

Wondering if these photos are showing up here as I don't see them,
just signed up
with TeraNews?
Cheers Wendy

Loud and clear Wendy, beaut shot.

cebo 05-07-2010 07:29 PM

Another Tillandsia & Test

In article ,
"Wendy7teranews.com" wrote:

This one is Tillandsia edithae.

Wondering if these photos are showing up here as I don't see them, just
signed up
with TeraNews?
Cheers Wendy

Showing up beautifully here in FL, roadrunner