GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192514-id-please.html)

Snoddie 05-07-2010 01:35 PM

ID please

1 Attachment(s)
This plant is growing in my garden in Nottinghamshire, UK.

Owdboggy 12-08-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoddie (Post 893197)
This plant is growing in my garden in Nottinghamshire, UK.

This was asked before I joined and not answered. The flower is from an Arisaema, but without seeing the leaves it is not easy to say which one.

Drobium 13-05-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoddie (Post 893197)
This plant is growing in my garden in Nottinghamshire, UK.

Looks like a Arisaema fargesii maybe to me? if it is,it's pretty rare and should be treasured :-)