GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Wendy. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192611-ping-wendy.html)

joevan[_3_] 10-07-2010 01:45 AM

Ping Wendy.

I have another bud on my Epi. It is so tiny but I will photo it
tomorrow.

Wendy7 10-07-2010 04:47 AM

Ping Wendy.

That is great, a late bloomer. Hope it doesn't get too hot!
Remember the date so we can figure how long it takes to bloom.
I was way off on my estimate last time?
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 10-07-2010 07:20 PM

Ping Wendy. - DSC_3475a.jpg (0/1)

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:47:16 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

That is great, a late bloomer. Hope it doesn't get too hot!
Remember the date so we can figure how long it takes to bloom.
I was way off on my estimate last time?
Cheers Wendy

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
I have another bud on my Epi. It is so tiny but I will photo it
tomorrow.

Well here it is a few days after I noticed it. The weather has cooled
considerably and it is about 70 out now. The rains cooled things
down a bit. It is still tiny but 2 or 3 times 3 days ago. Will be fun
to see how long it takes.

joevan[_3_] 10-07-2010 07:20 PM

Ping Wendy. - DSC_3475a.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 10-07-2010 08:50 PM

Ping Wendy. - DSC_3475a.jpg (1/1)

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 14:20:39 -0400, joevan
wrote:

I think there are 2 or 3 more tiny buds on that same leaf. I just love
it.