GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help identifying - Snake.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192614-need-help-identifying-snake-jpg-1-1-a.html)

kayla 10-07-2010 03:50 AM

Need help identifying - Snake.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Wolf K[_2_] 10-07-2010 02:38 PM

Need help identifying - Snake.jpg (1/1)

On 09/07/2010 22:50, Kayla wrote:

Not a snake, I think, but a worm of some kind. A clearer picture would
help, if you see the thing again, use your camera's macro setting (if it
has one.)

cheers, wolf k.

kayla 20-07-2010 02:40 AM

Need help identifying - Snake.jpg (1/1)

Thanks for your replies. Sorry for the delay. I live in southern
Ontario. The reason I thought it was a snake is because we had a
large garter snake slithering through the flower bed and when I saw
this thing wiggling about I thought it was a baby snake.I panicked.
The picture is deceiving because I used my macro lens and the English
Ivy leaf is only about 2 inches and the "worm" was quite active. Yes,
it makes more sense to be a worm. I haven't seen it since.

Lori

DanielK 20-07-2010 05:29 PM

Hey dude that's not a snake for sure, its a worm or some insect :)