GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A painted bird bath (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192701-painted-bird-bath.html)

Wendy7 14-07-2010 02:39 PM

A painted bird bath

1 Attachment(s)
My neighbour was throwing this birdbath away.
It was thick with algae etc., so I bleached it, painted with Kilz then
latex house paint.
The ironic thing is that we don't have birds visiting our yard as the
neighbour's cats do!!!

Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 14-07-2010 03:29 PM

A painted bird bath

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:39:04 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

My neighbour was throwing this birdbath away.
It was thick with algae etc., so I bleached it, painted with Kilz then
latex house paint.
The ironic thing is that we don't have birds visiting our yard as the
neighbour's cats do!!!

Cheers Wendy

You did a great job. Way to go. I love saving good stuff that is
trashed by some. A big radio I found out back and my assistant favors
it over one she had. It is clear, has big sound is just wonderful.

joevan[_3_] 14-07-2010 11:53 PM

speaking of cats - DSC_3482ab.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:39:04 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

My neighbour was throwing this birdbath away.
It was thick with algae etc., so I bleached it, painted with Kilz then
latex house paint.
The ironic thing is that we don't have birds visiting our yard as the
neighbour's cats do!!!

Cheers Wendy

Here is my 9 year old Mocha Monkey.

joevan[_3_] 14-07-2010 11:53 PM

speaking of cats - DSC_3482ab.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

BeachBum 15-07-2010 12:22 AM

speaking of cats - DSC_3482ab.jpg (1/1)

"joevan" wrote in message ...

A beautiful cat! Thanks for sharing the photo.

BeachBum (Jim)

Wendy7 15-07-2010 12:44 AM

speaking of cats - DSC_3482ab.jpg (1/1)

A great looking cat JV, would you look at those eyes. Only have love in
'em!
Cheers Wendy

Harryg 20-07-2010 05:35 PM

Hey thats look cute and pretty, but it will look even better if its a real duck :)