GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hibiscus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192796-hibiscus.html)

3Putt in Coastal SC 18-07-2010 07:10 PM

Hibiscus

1 Attachment(s)

--
Bogey along the South Carolina Coast

Wendy7 19-07-2010 04:31 PM

Hibiscus

1 Attachment(s)
Nice color Jerry & good shot as usual.
I have never seen this type of Hibiscus before?
Here is my one which is a species, at least this is what I was told.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 19-07-2010 05:00 PM

Hibiscus

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:31:04 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Nice color Jerry & good shot as usual.
I have never seen this type of Hibiscus before?
Here is my one which is a species, at least this is what I was told.
Cheers Wendy
"3Putt in Coastal SC" wrote in message

Bogey along the South Carolina Coast

That reminds me of a decoration used on Christmas trees. Interesting.

Stewart Robert Hinsley[_2_] 19-07-2010 06:02 PM

Hibiscus

In message , Wendy7
writes
Nice color Jerry & good shot as usual.
I have never seen this type of Hibiscus before?
Here is my one which is a species, at least this is what I was told.
Cheers Wendy
"3Putt in Coastal SC" wrote in message

-- Bogey along the South Carolina Coast

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

That one is Hibiscus schizopetalus, from East Africa.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
http://www.malvaceae.info

Wendy7 19-07-2010 08:26 PM

Hibiscus

Why thank you kindly Stewart Robert Hinsley.
Cheers Wendy
In message , Wendy7
writes

joevan[_3_] 19-07-2010 11:40 PM

Hibiscus

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:26:58 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Why thank you kindly Stewart Robert Hinsley.
Cheers Wendy
In message , Wendy7
writes
Nice color Jerry & good shot as usual.
I have never seen this type of Hibiscus before?
Here is my one which is a species, at least this is what I was told.
Cheers Wendy
"3Putt in Coastal SC" wrote in message

-- Bogey along the South Carolina Coast

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

That one is Hibiscus schizopetalus, from East Africa.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
http://www.malvaceae.info

Put an I in between his first and second name and call him SIR
Hinsley. He is good.

Wendy7 20-07-2010 03:55 PM

Hibiscus

You could say that again! Just wondering JV, if everyone sees my posts as
this is
a first, not counting you of course, out my last 15 posts????
Cheers Wendy