GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My newest plant to bloom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192818-my-newest-plant-bloom.html)

Wendy7 20-07-2010 03:10 AM

My newest plant to bloom

1 Attachment(s)
Astrophytum myriastigma a succulent that I aquired at an arboretum
about a month ago.
The flower only lasted about two days but there are more buds.
The size of the plant is a little bigger than a baseball, the flower about 2
inches tall.
Cheers Wendy

Garrapata 22-07-2010 06:13 PM

My newest plant to bloom

"Wendy7" wrote:

Astrophytum myriastigma a succulent that I aquired at an arboretum
about a month ago.
The flower only lasted about two days but there are more buds.
The size of the plant is a little bigger than a baseball, the flower about 2
inches tall.
Cheers Wendy

Astrophytum myriostigma
A reliable bloomer, regular water during the growing season.
--

09=IX